Top 10 Reasons to Join Scentsy
10. Work as much or as little as you want. What kind of jobby job offers you that freedom?
9. Buy from yourself and receive commission (a rebate) on all your own purchases.
8. Earn extra play money or earn enough to support your family – both are possible. No monthly minimums.
7. No matter where you live or to where you move, you can take your business with you.
6. Product quality is 2nd to none – something you can stand behind and be proud of. Nothing sells itself, but Scentsy products are an easy sell.
5. Parent company is family friendly and offers plenty of prize incentives including all-expense paid trips.
4. Liberal freedom in how you choose to work your business – online, vendor events, home parties, fundraisers, one on one – your choice.
3. Be an independent business owner with an industry leading, award winning company with brand recognition and professionally crafted marketing collateral.
2. Choice of products – if you’re not a candle person, then sell our diffusers and essential oils. Or focus on our kids line or our laundry products.
1. Access to unmatched training tools that give you absolutely everything you need to be successful. You may be in business for yourself, but never by yourself.
The above list is just a sampling of all the benefits to being an independent consultant with Scentsy. There are plenty of other marvelous reasons why you should join Scentsy. I’m ready, willing and able to answer all your questions or to support you as you start your own Scentsy business. To learn more about me click here and to get started today click here.
Please Like, Share or Post a Comment!
About the Author: Laurie Ayers is a Michigan work from home mom and a Superstar Director with Scentsy Wickless Candles. She enjoys helping men and women start and maintain a home based business in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland, UK, France, Austria and Spain. To download a FREE Start Up Guide which provides more details about how to start a home business as well as to learn about our compensation plan go to www.thrivingcandlebusiness.com/how-to-start-a-candle-business/
Be sure to connect with me on Pinterest