- I don’t have to worry about leaving the house only to think, “Gasp! Did I remember to blow out the candle?”
- I can change the scent every day if I want. I don’t have to go through an entire jar candle of one scent. I can have Sugar Cookie one day and Men’s Cologne the next. Mmm. Variety is the spice of life.
- Our wax is only warmed with 15, 20 or 25 watt light bulbs, so it’s warm enough to release fragrance but not too hot to send synthetic and chemical components into the air I breathe.
- When I use our laundry care products – liquid laundry, washer whiffs and dryer discs, the incredible scent also goes out the dryer vent that leads outdoors. Neighbors and neighborhood walkers frequently comment how they can “smell my house” before they even get to it.
- I can stick my fingers into the melted wax, not be concerned with it burning me, then in moments it’s dry. Then I can peel it off and play CSI with my fingerprints.
- Over 90 different scents to select from, plus each month we introduce a new Scent of the Month, plus I can play bartender and mix and match scents to make my own custom blend, plus twice a year we bring back the most popular 20 retired scents, that all equals an endless supply of various fragrances.
- I love our concentrated room spray. I like to spray it in my long red hair, and then when I’m out and about, toss my hair so that others can’t help but say, “Mmmm your hair smells sweet or like cookies, or delicious!” (Shhhh, that’s my little secret. And no, room spray isn’t formulated as hair spray, that’s something I do and endorse all on my own).
- Our household cleaning product line is fabulous.
- My kiddos’ friends loved having me taxi them around in “the candle car” because they say the minute they open the door is always smells heavenly. (Note, this was just another way I could stay involved in my teen’s lives and get to know their friends better … bonus! But now that they have their own cars, they can also have their own candle cars.)
- I have been in the candle industry 22 years. I have never found a stronger scented, longer lasting candle than Scentsy. My sniffer doesn’t work so swell any more so I need a strong, heavy scent so I can smell it. Scentsy always delivers.
Please Like, Share or Post a Comment!
About the Author: Laurie Ayers is a Michigan work from home mom and a Superstar Director with Scentsy Wickless Candles. She enjoys helping men and women start and maintain a home based business in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland, UK, France, Austria and Spain. To download a FREE Start Up Guide which provides more details about how to start a home business as well as to learn about our compensation plan go to www.thrivingcandlebusiness.com/how-to-start-a-candle-business/