Our sales requirement to remain a Scentsy consultant is based on quarterly activity. Consultants are not required to submit orders each month. To stay a Scentsy consultant the requirement is as follows:
Consultants must have 200 PRV once every three months.
- In the United States, 200 PRV (personal retail volume [points]) is generally equal to $200. There are a few exceptions, but to keep it simple for now, remember in the U.S. 200 PRV usually equals $200.
- This 200 requirement must occur all in one month, not cumulative, spread out across three months.
- It can be from any number of orders, so long as the final month end PRV is 200 or more.
- Consultants’ personal purchases (excluding business supplies) also count toward this 200 requirement.
- It is a rolling quarter, meaning the three month “clock” starts over each time a 200 month is achieved. For example, if a consultant has 200 in November, he or she could go December and January placing no orders, or placing orders totaling less than 200, and then February would need to be another 200 month. Then the clock starts over again, and another 200 month wouldn’t be due until May.
This is a perfect arrangement for those consultants who join merely for personal use. They can place an order, notify their family and immediate friends they’re putting in an order if they want anything, then they’re not required to do anything else for three months. [Read more…] about Scentsy Monthly Minimums