You MUST try Stay Awhile
Stay Awhile is my new favorite Scentsy wickless candle scent that was introduced in March 2016.
Let’s look at the description of the scent:
Sail a tranquil sea redolent with quiet Atlantic seaberry, water hyacinth, red cassis and fresh, exquisite teakwood.
Now let’s be honest. Would you likely purchase this scent based solely on the description? I wouldn’t – because I don’t know what most of those ingredients smell like. I know now that I like it but I ordered it merely because it was new.
Here’s a breakdown of this description, with the help of Mr. Google:
- Sail a tranquil sea (so it’s safe to assume is a clean, fresh spa type scent)
- redolent (strongly reminiscent or suggestive of something) with quiet Atlantic seaberry (seaberry is “the aroma of tropical flowers and ozonic marine notes collide in this fresh fragrance. It begins with top notes of Italian bergamot extract, tart seaberries, and marine, ozonic notes; flowing nicely into middle notes ofgeranium, jasmine, and fresh rose petals; well-balanced with a base note of white musk.”
- water hyacinth (the “odor profile of water hyacinth is a green floral with an aqueous nuance to its scent profile, less dramatic than regular hyacinth”) – feel free to ask Mr. Google about green floral, aqueous nuance and regular hyacinth.
- red cassis (“Cassis refers to an intense black currant character, and most often it is used to refer to crème de cassis, a darkly colored, sweet black currant flavored liqueur.” I couldn’t specifically find red cassis, but it appears to be a wine type scent)
- fresh, exquisite teakwood (teakwood is often used in men’s cologne scents. Some suggest it smells like Abercrombie)
That’s a long way of saying Stay Awhile smells like HAPPINESS. You really need to get some to be delivered to your door here. Since you’ll love it so much you might as well get a six pack here with this link, and by doing so you’ll get one free.