- Guess the scent is always the best for me! And I have a bunch of wax samples in bead bags or pack of candies to throw to the guest when they guess it. I just get them to yell it out, it gets the energy up in the room. Whoever has the most samples/candies at the end wins!
- I number each pen and draw out a winner at the end, from orders placed. I am also using the Scentsy story game from the workstation, which is awesome with a big crowd.
- Pass the buddy. Every time I say Scentsy during my presentation they pass the buddy to the right. Whoever has it at the end gets a prize.
- The Scentsy story game.
- Pass the Gift & Scentsy Story was a hit Friday night.
- Give everyone a balloon, tell them the first to blow up the balloon and pop it wins! The relevance is to get them excited and the energy up in the room.
- I give them all a marble, chip, or playing card. Select two prohibited words. One is the host’s name and the other is a hard word to not say like “one” e.g which ONE do you like? Or this ONE is nice. Every time someone hears the prohibited words you take their card (or one if they have a few). Person at the end of the party with most wins. This is also fun and helps them pay attention to what is being said.
- What’s in your bag game? They get points for every item that is on the list that they have in their bag. Winner is the person with the most points. Items could be common purse items and tools, baby items, snacks, clothes pin, bobby pins, flashlight, gum, coupon, business card, make it as easy or obscure as you want.
- I often play the game where I have everyone write the word Scentsy and make as many words as they can in 3 minutes.
There are even more game ideas in your workstation. Type in the word GAMES in the search bar to find them.