Our sales requirement to remain a Scentsy consultant is based on quarterly activity. Consultants are not required to submit orders each month. To stay a Scentsy consultant the requirement is as follows:
Consultants must have 200 PRV once every three months.
- In the United States, 200 PRV (personal retail volume [points]) is generally equal to $200. There are a few exceptions, but to keep it simple for now, remember in the U.S. 200 PRV usually equals $200.
- This 200 requirement must occur all in one month, not cumulative, spread out across three months.
- It can be from any number of orders, so long as the final month end PRV is 200 or more.
- Consultants’ personal purchases (excluding business supplies) also count toward this 200 requirement.
- It is a rolling quarter, meaning the three month “clock” starts over each time a 200 month is achieved. For example, if a consultant has 200 in November, he or she could go December and January placing no orders, or placing orders totaling less than 200, and then February would need to be another 200 month. Then the clock starts over again, and another 200 month wouldn’t be due until May.
This is a perfect arrangement for those consultants who join merely for personal use. They can place an order, notify their family and immediate friends they’re putting in an order if they want anything, then they’re not required to do anything else for three months.
All consultants always have access to their own sales volumes from our workstation. As an added layer of notification, within our workstations consultants will have a check mark in the column “will cancel” during the month they need to have a 200 month to avoid being canceled on the 1st of the following month. (Scentsy consultants can find this information in the workstation under the Performance Tab, left column, Start a Leadership Report).
Additionally, our corporate office emails consultants twice during the month they are pending termination and most sponsors also send reminders, so there are many notices if a consultant is at risk of termination.
Now that you know you are not required to sell each month, are you ready to join Scentsy?
Now is a great time to earn some extra income and to buy Christmas gifts from yourself. Consultants can earn commission and host rewards. I’d love to help you with as much or as little Scentsy as you want in your life. Join here.
Please Like, Share or Post a Comment!
About the Author: Laurie Ayers is a Michigan work from home mom and a Superstar Director with Scentsy Wickless Candles. She enjoys helping men and women start and maintain a home based business in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland, UK, France, Austria and Spain. To download a FREE Start Up Guide which provides more details about how to start a home business as well as to learn about our compensation plan go to www.thrivingcandlebusiness.com/how-to-start-a-candle-business/