ARGH, MATEY! Scentsy pirate themed electric wickless candle warmer is 20% off
Swashbucklers take to the high seas aboard a playful glass warmer designed especially for kids’ rooms. When lit, it casts an enchanting glow, perfect for use as a bedroom nightlight and decorative display anywhere kids want a creative accent to call their own.
While this warmer is designed to be safer around children, it’s perfect for kids of all ages.
Our pirate candle warmer is limited supply, so at 20% off it won’t last long. It’ll be sold out when gone.
Remember to add some scented candles. Our wickless candle bars contain eight cubes each. Most people start with a ½ – 2 cubes. Adjust according to personal preference.
While you’re here, I thought you may appreciate some pirate jokes I found on short-funny dot com.
- Have you ever heard any good pirate jokes? Well neither have ayyye!
- Why is pirating so popular? Once you lose your first arm, you’re hooked for life.
- What happened to the pirate when his wooden leg caught fire? He got burned to the ground.
- How did the pirate become a boxing champion so quickly? Nobody was ready to take on his right hook.
- What do you call a pirate with two eyes, two hands and two legs? A beginner.
- What is the most favorite pirating song? Don’t cry for me, Arrrrrrgentina…
- How do pirates communicate with each other? With an Aye phone. But aye to aye is always best.
- How do pirates know that they are pirates? They think so, therefore they arrr.
- What do you get when you cross a parrot and a shark? A bird that will talk your head off.
- What would you call a pirate with 4 eyes? An iiiirate.
- What should you do when you see a coughing pirate? Run, he probably has the SAAARRRRRRS!
- In case his ship is sunk, every pirate carries a bar of soap with him at all times. You know, to wash him ashore.
- Who was the first pirate? Noah, the builder of the Arrrrk.
- What comic book characters are even better at finding treasure than pirates? The X-Men.
- What’s the difference between a pirate and a strawberry farmer? The pirate buries his treasure, the farmer treasures his berries.
- Why did the pirate cross the road? To reach the second hand shop.
- What is pirates’ favorite choice of music? aRR n’ B.
- Why are pirates bad at cards? It’s kind of hard to play when you’re sitting on the deck.
- How does a pirate get to the top of the building? By elevataaaaarrrrrr!!!!!
- Do you know how to make a PIRATE very angry? You take away the P.
- It always struck me as odd that the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD had a piracy warning…
- What would you call a pirate with no eye? A prate.
- Where do pirates put their weapons? In their enemies.
- How does a pirate declutter his ship? By having a yarrrrd sale.
- A guy was trying to sell me a DVD that was rated 3.14 stars. I could tell straight away it was pi-rated.
- Why don’t you usually see a pirate that is a smoker? Because they use the patch.
- Why don’t pirate marriages last much? Because of all the arrrrguments.
- What would a pirate wear for his Halloween costume? A pumpkin patch.
- Wooden pegs and hooks are really expensive these days. They cost an arm and a leg.
- Pirates make fantastic singers. You should hear it when they hit the high Cs.
- What is a pirate’s favorite letter? P. because it would be an R, but it’s missing a leg.
- How can you tell a pirate has fallen for modern technology? It’s the iPatch that gives it away.
- Why do pirates make great lawyers? Because they’re very skilled at arrrrrguing.
- Why is it so hard for pirates to learn to read? Because they spend months and months at C.
- What happened when Bluebeard the Pirate fell overboard in the Red Sea? He got marooned.