If you saw this job post posting for a Fragrance Promotions & Brand Ambassador would you apply for it?
Fragrance Promotions & Brand Ambassador
Income Waxcom – Your City, ST
Are you a self-motivated, professional who happens to love people, travel and Fragrance? Are you full of energy, confidence, enthusiasm and thrive in a social setting? Most importantly, can you engage a crowd? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, then we’re looking for you to be the face of our brand!
An international Fragrance business is looking for a Fragrance Promotions & Brand Ambassador to help us grow our brand awareness and our customer’s brand awareness. The fortunate candidate will develop a detailed knowledge of Fragrance and about our processes which can be relayed to our customers. By the end of your training, our Fragrance Promotions & Brand Ambassador will have great passion and understanding of our Fragrance products.
Our Fragrance Promotions & Brand Ambassador will bridge the gap between the company’s shoppers and the product available online or in person. Your role is to educate shoppers and sales representatives on the benefits of our customer’s brand products sold within your country. You will engage consumers face-to face while demonstrating/sampling our products & services as well as communicating online.
Salary Range 20,000 – 200,000 depending on effort.
- Works with the Director of Sales & Marketing closely, communicating frequently
- Focus on retail demos with emphasis on product education, turning sampling into sales
- At events and demos, be the consummate professional and role model for the team, connecting and communicating with key people necessary to further future events, samplings, etc.
- Be a team player, willing to help assist sales team with merchandising and general trade execution (if/when hours allow)
- Must love Fragrance!
- Very knowledgeable about the product (training provided)
- Set up/breakdown displays
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker & problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Always looking for ways to grow
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter attitude
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Refined relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Retail execution experience preferred
- Past experience presenting in front of groups
- Experience interfacing with end consumers
- Experience in the customer service preferred
- Passion for Fragrance!
- Willing to travel – locally and at times, beyond
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed – schedule will vary weekly
- Must have consistent access to a computer and the internet
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 lbs
- Must have a Smart Phone
- Must have a reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license
We are so excited to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Your City, ST
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Generous & Parallel to effort, plus all expense paid trips across the globe and leadership bonuses
- Your City, ST
- High school or equivalent
If you answered Yes, you would apply for this job, then you’re ready to start your own Scentsy business as an independent consultant. Join today at IncomeWax.com. Contact us here for additional information.
*Note this is not an actual job description of an independent Scentsy consultant. It is, however, one created that describes an ideal independent fragrance representative. If you said, “I could do that!” What are you waiting for?
Please Like, Share or Post a Comment!
About the Author: Laurie Ayers is a Michigan work from home mom and a Superstar Director with Scentsy Wickless Candles. She enjoys helping men and women start and maintain a home based business in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland, UK, France, Austria and Spain. To download a FREE Start Up Guide which provides more details about how to start a home business as well as to learn about our compensation plan go to www.thrivingcandlebusiness.com/how-to-start-a-candle-business/