I had the opportunity to visit the Scentsy Wickless Distribution Center last week. I was always impressed with the speed and accuracy this facility fulfills the individual and party orders submitted by customers and independent consultants but I now have a whole new appreciation for the process and the employees.
I’m not even sure I can explain what I saw and do it justice. It is a very complex system that runs like a well oiled machine. It’s very systematic and full of checks and balances along the way to ensure accuracy. Just as each individual independent Scentsy consultant is an essential piece in the entire team puzzle, each employee plays a vital role in fulfilling our orders.
Thinking of some of the employees who touch each order:
- The person who prints off the orders and organizes them for fulfillment
- The person who hand-picks the candle bars, sets them on the cart and then forwards the cart to the next zone
- The person(s) who continue to hand pick each item from the shelves until all product items are on the cart
- The person who labels and scans the inventory then packs the boxes
- The person who gets the box on the UPS tractor trailer
The following Scentsy candle scents will not be returning in our Spring Summer catalog that begins March 1, 2012. They are only available while supplies last, so if there is something you can’t live without I would encourage you to order it today. Also our larger candle Bricks are also not returning, so if you really like any of these scents you may want to stock up on some bricks. You can order securely here for UPS delivery to your door.
Autumn Stroll AST
Autumn Sunset AUT
Black Ruby RBY
Central Park Pralines CPP
Christmas Cottage XMC
Cinnamon Bear CBR
Cinnamon Vanilla CVA
Clove & Cinnamon CNC
Cocoa Clementine CCT
Comfort & Joy CAJ
Cozy Fireside CFS
Eskimo Kiss ESK
Festival of Trees FOT
Honey Pear Cider HPC
Pima Cotton PIM
Pumpkin Marshmallow PMW
Pumpkin Roll PMK
Sentimental Cider STC
Shades of Green SOG
Silver Bells SBL
Spice Bazaar SBZ
Get the Scoop on Scentsy’s New Brands
Have you heard the buzz? There’s lots of online chatter about Scentsy New Brand. Scentsy will be launching new product lines and new brands this year. That is a true story. There are plenty of rumors and speculations about specifics that have not been announced yet. So I will give you the scoop. Come closer “¦ because I have to whisper it.
Oh come on, you didn’t really think I was going to spill the beans here on my little blog did you? Okay, how about this – I will tell you what I know and what I can tell you. Fair enough?
At this time there are two different big changes coming with Scentsy.
- One is our new Spring/Summer catalog that starts March 1, 2012. In that catalog, as with all new catalogs we launch, there will be some new, exciting products. That’s only about six weeks for you to wait until you can order from the new Scentsy seasonal catalog. As with previous catalog changes, some items will remain, some will go away either permanently or until next Fall, and then some new products will be introduced. Hot diggity, can’t wait.
- Then the second big change is something coming later this Spring and it will be a brand new company or Scentsy’s new brand under the big Scentsy, Inc. parent company umbrella. It will offer different products and a different name. It will be different than the current Scentsy home fragrance company you’ve come to know and love. It will be a fabulous opportunity to get in on a ground floor opportunity, managed by an established successful organization (Scentsy, Inc.). This is in addition to, not instead of, the current Scentsy.
- Then the third big change is something additional coming later this year and it will be yet another brand new company or Scentsy’s new brand also under the big Scentsy, Inc. parent company umbrella. It will also offer different products and a different name. It will also be different than the current Scentsy home fragrance company you’ve come to know and love. It will also be a fabulous opportunity to get in on a ground floor opportunity, managed by an established successful organization (Scentsy, Inc.). This is in addition to, not instead of, the current Scentsy.
What I know for certain: Continue reading
After tallying more than 5 MILLION votes from our dedicated fragrance followers, we’ve selected 20 of our most popular “retired” scents to bring back as Scentsy Bars in January 2012. Even Heidi and Orville Thompson, Scentsy’s President and CEO, each selected one of their personal favorites! You have one month to stock up on all the scents you’ve been missing””these fragrances are available as Scentsy Bars during January 2012 only. You can order them securely for UPS delivery to your door at https://la.scentsy.us/Buy/Category/369
$5 Each or Scentsy 3-Pack: 3 Scentsy Bars of your choice MP-3PK $14 ($1 savings) or Scentsy 6-Pack: Buy 5 Scentsy Bars, get 1 FREE MP-6PK $25 ($5 savings). You can also get one of each in our BBMB Sampler: Get all 20 bars for $100. BNDL-BBMB. One candle bar contains eight smaller candles (cubes). You must order through the Combine and Save Multi-packs to get the discount. If you order them one at a time it will not automatically issue a discount.
Select from the following BBMB (Bring Back My Bar) scents only from January 1 – January 30, 2012:
Amaretto: An almond-scented fragrance sweetened with honey and spice. Bakery. SB-AMA
Berries & Bubbly: Sweet strawberry aroma with champagne. Favorites. SB-BAB
Bubblegum: The true scent of baseball-card bubblegum””sugar and cotton candy with a hint of mint. Favorites. SB-BBG
Buttermints: Melt-in-your-mouth peppermint candies with subtle hints of creamy butter. Fall & Winter. SB-BTR Continue reading
If you’re bummed that your favorite Scentsy candle scent has been retired or discontinued, now is your chance to vote for your favorite to Bring Back My Bar. We’ll bring back 20 of the most highly requested scents -make sure your favorites are among them! Voting will close Oct. 28, and the chosen fragrances will be available for the month of January 2012 only. You can vote for your favorites here.
Pick from: Absolutely Apricot, African Mahogany, Almond Cookies, Alpine Holiday, Always, Amaretto, Amore, Apple Bayleaf, Apples & Pears, April Showers, Awapuhi Seaberry, Baja Breeze, Baked Brown Sugar, Bamboo Pear, Bamboo Sugar Cane, Banana Flower, Banana Nut Bread, Bananarama, Bayberry, Be Mine, Beach, Begonia, Bergamot, Bergamot & Tarragon, Berries & Bubbly, Berry Blush, Berry Tart, Blackberry Bushel, Blue Christmas, Bourbon, Boysenberry Moss, Breathless, Bridal Bouquet, Bubblegum, Buttermints, Calyspo, Cappucino, Caramel Spice, Caribbean Fruit Salad, Carrot Cake, Casablanca, Cashmere, Cedar Sandalwood Continue reading