Scentsy”™s New Brands Coming Soon
Get the Scoop on Scentsy’s New Brands
Have you heard the buzz? There’s lots of online chatter about Scentsy New Brand. Scentsy will be launching new product lines and new brands this year. That is a true story. There are plenty of rumors and speculations about specifics that have not been announced yet. So I will give you the scoop. Come closer “¦ because I have to whisper it.
Oh come on, you didn’t really think I was going to spill the beans here on my little blog did you? Okay, how about this – I will tell you what I know and what I can tell you. Fair enough?
At this time there are two different big changes coming with Scentsy.
- One is our new Spring/Summer catalog that starts March 1, 2012. In that catalog, as with all new catalogs we launch, there will be some new, exciting products. That’s only about six weeks for you to wait until you can order from the new Scentsy seasonal catalog. As with previous catalog changes, some items will remain, some will go away either permanently or until next Fall, and then some new products will be introduced. Hot diggity, can’t wait.
- Then the second big change is something coming later this Spring and it will be a brand new company or Scentsy’s new brand under the big Scentsy, Inc. parent company umbrella. It will offer different products and a different name. It will be different than the current Scentsy home fragrance company you’ve come to know and love. It will be a fabulous opportunity to get in on a ground floor opportunity, managed by an established successful organization (Scentsy, Inc.). This is in addition to, not instead of, the current Scentsy.
- Then the third big change is something additional coming later this year and it will be yet another brand new company or Scentsy’s new brand also under the big Scentsy, Inc. parent company umbrella. It will also offer different products and a different name. It will also be different than the current Scentsy home fragrance company you’ve come to know and love. It will also be a fabulous opportunity to get in on a ground floor opportunity, managed by an established successful organization (Scentsy, Inc.). This is in addition to, not instead of, the current Scentsy.
What I know for certain:
- I know that there have not been any details officially released about Scentsy’s new brand(s), but it is coming VERY SOON.
- I know current and potential consultants have many questions in addition to what the product offerings will be. Some of those questions include: Can you represent both companies? Do you have to represent both companies? Is there a minimum quota? Is the compensation and downline structure co-mingled with the current Scentsy downlines or will they be separate?
- I know all these questions and more that deal with the new Scentsy brand will all be answered once an official announcement is made – again, VERY soon. So bookmark this page and check back frequently.
In summary –
- You’re bummed you read all the way through this and still don’t know much of anything, right? But you have excitement, and anticipation and hope for a bright future – that’s something!
- Scentsy as we know and love it, will continue to exist as we know it and will continue to be industry leading with innovative, creative and quality fragrance products.
- The Unknown New Scentsy brands / company (Brand X and Brand Y) will be equally as fabulous as the original Scentsy; and they won’t distract from our current quality that Scentsy offers. These new ventures will be announced very soon. Stay tuned.
What does this mean for you?
- If you’re a current Scentsy consultant – congratulations, you’ve already made the decision to be part of a company that is second to none.
- If you are a former Scentsy consultant, I would highly encourage you to give Scentsy a second look. Former Scentsy consultants can request to have their accounts restored for FREE. Contact me so I can explain how simple it is to come back.
- If you are considering the Scentsy, Inc. opportunity, now would be a fabulous time to join my team. It’ll give you a solid foundation to start your Scentsy career; you’ll be ready to rock and roll when our Spring/Summer catalog starts; and you’ll get the inside scoop on Scentsy’s new brand / company once it is officially announced to all the current consultants. You can join today by starting the enrollment process here.
The Scentsy Mission Statement:
To bring value to the world by providing an industry leading, family-friendly business opportunity selling creative, artistic, high-quality products that warm the heart, enliven the senses, and inspire the soul.
About the Author: Laurie Ayers is a Michigan work from home mom and a Superstar Director with Scentsy Wickless Candles. She enjoys helping men and women start and maintain a home based business in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Germany, Ireland and the UK. To download a FREE Start Up Guide which provides more details about how to start a home business as well as to learn about our compensation plan go to http://www.thrivingcandlebusiness.com/how-to-start-a-candle-business/